Saturday, May 22, 2004

it's been awhile since my last entry and i'm finally back! i was trying out Xanga premium for the past few weeks after i found out i was given a 21-day free trial. i only have 2 days left. xanga wasn't that bad. liked the idea of the blogrings and other stuffs however, just hated the fact that you can't have your own skin unless you upgraded to xanga premium. so even if i'm quite enjoying it right now, it will *automatically* revert back to the default skin once the free trial is over! UGH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Whooooooooooooo... You've found the right words, really, I guess... I sense a bit of *anger* or whatsoever in this entry, but anyway, it's just right to speak out your mind. But, usually, you end up trying to find out the right words. Anyways, I don't know why there are sites which are rather... complicated and those which usually end up catcdhing computer glitches and stuff like that which makes it inconvenient. You know what I mean...

Well, I don't know what advice I can give you about that kind of xanga glitch and stuff, but they'd better watch out for the grumbling people. =)

May 22, 2004 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michi here. Thanks for the comment.=p didn't log in 'coz i feel so sleepy already. thanks anyway. lol

May 28, 2004 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home